Girls That I Admired

This entry dedicated to girls that giving most impact to my life. This girls help me become who I am today and always brighten my day. Here the list start:


1) Najwa Aimi & Yana
*I love talking and laughing with them*


2) Fatima a.k.a Kak Timah (I prefer to call her Kak Timah)
* My 'Liltle mummy'. One of my advisor*


3) Atika a.k.a Kak Tika (If I didn't cal her akak, she will definitely kill me X_X)
* Like a big sister to me. I love heart-to-heart's talk with her*


4) Jihah
*Like a younger sister to me (even she's older a few months than me). I will protect her from a bad guy (wahh,cita-cita tinggi mengunung*


5) Lisa & Lia
* My crazy housemate. I just love spending time with them*


6) Elya
*My partner in class, crime buddy and love guru*


7) Nadia & Nana
* My high school friend who know almost everything about me*


This is my best girlfriends. I love them and will always love them <3

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments: